Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Happy Client makes a Happy Designer

Pinterest


My lovely client Jacqueline sent me testimony to add to my website, as a designer, it is the best reward I can get, to know that my clients are happy.
How sweet is she?


" I am one of the many satisfied customers who have used Nour’s services . Before I met Nour I used to spend hours on the internet trying to find ways to make my house modern and pretty, and as much as you look for it, more confuse you get. There are too many things out there and when you are on a tight budget it is very hard to make a decision.

Nour recognizes the value of extraordinary service, thrives to maintain that, and shows professional concern for the quality of work performed, she helped me find great furniture and art objects at great prices, and she was able to take my ideas and transform them into realities. My house is now clutter free, modern and colorful.

It was a pleasure to work with Nour on my new apartment."

-Jaqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment