Sunday, April 08, 2012

New Project , Townhouse in Burnaby

 I mentioned the other day that I just finished decorating my client's townhouse in Burnaby, I can finally start sharing the pictures with you.
I finished editing the Master Bedroom's pictures so I will start with them.


My client is single and he is young so I kept lines clean and simple, and chose fresh colours for his room.


I love glass lamps, I think they give such an airy look. The bedding and the art wall are from Urban Barn.



My client is super geeky (he designs apps for Apple) but I only allowed one screen in that room! Don't you love those cute flower paintings?

And here is the master Bathroom, it is a bit too matchy matchy for my taste but he liked the whole set.



I will share more pictures oh the house soon, until then, have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

xo Nour

1 comment:

  1. Those macro flower photos are gorgeous. They give a really fresh and clean feeling!

    ReplyDelete